SimUnity @ FSEMC 2016
We warmly invite you to meet us and check out the new SimUnity® 2016 release, the professional computerized maintenance management software tailored for flight training Centers.
Some of the new SimUnity features are:
- Touch screen support for SimUnity.Customer
- Support of IOS lock feature (lock / unlock your resources only if corresponding sessions has been booked)
- Support of AIMS web service interface (Import bookings to SimUnity)
- Advanced monitoring and notifications for open tasks and services
- Major Performance Improvements
Meet us and convince yourself of the new solution. Our experts will be glad to answer your questions and introduce SimUnity®.
SimUnity @ YouTube
The lasted product videos are available on YouTube.
Stay tuned and subscribe to get the lastest SimUnity news!
Run SimUnity on Microsoft Azure today.
Skysoft and Microsoft have teamed up to bring you the best of both worlds, enabling you to take advantage of on-demand resources in the cloud and maximize the value of your Skysoft and Microsoft investments. Azure offers a reliable, security-enabled cloud infrastructure platform that enables businesses to quickly deploy SimUnity solutions in the cloud.
Use SimUnity without the need to setup and maintain your own SimUnity environment. Just add the desired SimUnity applications to your desk and use them like locally installed.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you like a try out SimUnity365 on Azure.